Friday, February 24, 2012

Less Of Me To Go Around...

...or that's what I'm hoping for, anyway!

(And no, that doesn't mean there's another J-kid on the way!)

I'm literally going for less, as in 20 lbs. less. I set a goal at the beginning of February to lose 20 lbs. by the end of May. I'm hoping that will be enough to get me back into my collection of size 8/10 summer clothes. Due to 2 pregnancies and the shorter summer season here, I haven't worn them since we left Texas. Nearly 4 years ago. Yikes!

I'm also hoping that this change will help with another goal: to actually get dressed in cute clothes every day. Yes, my usual uniform if we're not leaving the house is a pair of sweat pants and a long-sleeved tee, covered by a hoodie. Not exactly cute or attractive, lol. The primary challenge to this goal is that I have NO fashion sense. AT ALL.

So I'm going to need some help...but first I'm going to drop this 20 lbs. of baby weight!

I pulled out my Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD today and did the first 2 miles. I thought *pant* I was *wheeze* going to *gasp* DIE!! And this is the same program that I used to do all 5 miles of while hardly breaking a sweat! I have my work cut out for me. Baby steps, right?

In other exciting news, I'm changing my name and moving...

to Wordpress! (He he he, had you going for just a second, didn't I? *grin*)

More on that later, since I still have to pick a host and then transfer everything. I'll keep y'all posted! :)

1 comment:

Annalia said...

Pinterest is a fun place to look for fashion ideas....or the mall. Just go to H&M and buy whatever the cutest manequin is wearing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...