Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Joey!

On December 17th we celebrated Joey's 4th birthday! While we didn't do our usual birthday trip to Chuck E. Cheese's (trying to avoid that many germs with a new baby!), Daddy did take the boys to Dylan's Candy Bar where they all picked out some candy treats. I made a birthday cookie cake, since I didn't have any cake mix on hand and we ALWAYS have the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies, Daddy's favorite, on hand! Apparently "Not Me," my invisible child, has borrowed and lost the coupling ring for my icing bag/tips, so I decorated the cookie with a ziplock back with a corner cut off. Not pretty, but it gets the job done!

Here is a proud 4-year-old Joey with his cookie cake...


Sparkler candles!


Blowing out the candles...


That kept relighting themselves...


Presents! He got 2 sets of legos from the movie "Cars." The boys have all had fun playing with them so far.


Wow, I can't believe my little guy is already 4! They grow up waaaaay too quickly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...