Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time to Celebrate!




Look who's TWO!! Josiah! He was very excited about the cupcakes...



But he wasn't too sure what to make of the candles.






Stopping to actually pick up the cupcake wastes valuable time. This approach is a much faster way to get all that sugary goodness in (and around) your mouth!



Yum!



About a month ago, I blogged about Joshua wanting to make bean bags for Josiah for his birthday. We decided to use some brightly-colored broadcloth instead of the scrap fabric I had originally given him. We also decided to embroider the colors on them. I helped a little bit, but Joshua did 75% of the work himself. He even decided to use some of the "fancy" stitches on my machine--stitches I have never used myself, and I've had that machine about 20 years!



Didn't they turn out cute? I think he did a great job, and Joshua is very proud of them. I think Josiah is going to have so much fun playing with them! I'm just hoping they won't become projectiles. Who am I kidding? With all these boys, of course they will be flying! I suppose it's okay as long as they're not hitting ME!


Happy Birthday, my sweet little Josiah! We love you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...