Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 2010 In Pictures (So Far...)


Jordan's 7th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's...



One of the many bouquets of wildflowers Jordan and Joseph have been gathering for me from our yard...



The "tree house tree" at the edge of our woods--the boys have grand plans for this!



Joanna in the nifty aluminum backpack carrier I scored for $8.99 at our local Salvation Army...



Jonathan helping me take apart the kennels at the back of our shed--it's going to become our chicken coop...



An adorable pajama-ed helper...



Little Miss Princess--she's usually a very smiley baby until I pull out the camera--then she gets serious on me...



Joanna and Jordan...



Joseph and Joanna...



The view from our back porch...



Our new babies--Charlie and Carlie...



A hat Jon is working on with the Knifty Knitter--I found 9 skeins of thick yarn at Salvation Army for 59 cents a piece--now all the boys want to make themselves hats and scarves!

Hopefully it won't be another month before I have a more in-depth update! While we're pretty much completely unpacked, we're still pretty busy getting settled and organized. We are enjoying our new home immensely, though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...